The partners of Ntrakwah & Co. rank amongst the foremost banking and finance lawyers in West Africa. Their expertise and trustworthiness in this critical field is unmatched.
A Top Financial Services Law Firm
Founder and Managing Partner Felix Ntrakwah is a pioneer in international business and commercial law — one of the most respected attorneys in Ghana. Finance is a cornerstone for the entire firm in both training and experience.
Make Ntrakwah & Company your partner for banking and finance solutions in Ghana.
Legal Solutions and Sound Banking Advice
Negotiating the Ghanaian banking ecosystem? Ntrakwah partners and associates — 100% Ghanaian, but trained in the UK, USA and Australia — devote their unparalleled expertise and skills to addressing every issue you may need:
- Corporate, banking and finance litigation—including shareholder disputes, breach of directors’ duties, disputes over bills of exchange
- Drafting of shareholders’ agreements, and compliance with the listing rules of the Ghana stock exchange
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence and equity finance
- Debt recovery litigation
- Labour issues, drafting conditions of service, employment contracts, appointment letters, and legal opinions on termination and redundancy
- Advice on Syndicated lending and corporate banking
- Loan security
- Company secretarial practice
- Corporate social responsibility
- Banking arbitration
- Advice on the conversion of a state corporation into a limited liability company