We speak Ghanaian law fluently.
If you’re looking for a partner to help you navigate the world of Ghanaian law, we speak your language. Ghana law firm Ntrakwah & Co. provides the technical skills and trustworthiness you’re looking for, with an insider’s knowledge in business, IP, tax, construction, litigation and international arbitration.
Our Ghana lawyers don’t just know local business law—we help create it.
- Felix Ntrakwah founded Ntrakwah & Co. in 1984.
- Felix helped draft the new Companies Bill for Ghana, currently before Parliament, as a member of the Committee of Experts.
- Felix served as a member of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Court of International Arbitration in Paris.
- Felix also helped draft the model law on trademarks for English-speaking Africa for the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO).
- Ntrakwah & Co. established the Corporate Law Institute, to train professionals and promote the development of corporate and commercial law practice in Ghana.
- Abena Ntrakwah-Mensah serves as member of the legal team of the Ghana Bar Association.
- Nana Yaw Ntrakwah serves as a member of the legislative reform committee of the Ghana Bar Association.
- Kwadwo Ntrakwah brought international expert involvement in the training provided by the Corporate Law Institute.