Agriculture is one of the most important sectors of the Ghanaian economy. Ntrakwah & Co. is among West Africa’s most experienced and respected agriculture law firms.
Agriculture Lawyers and Advisors
Agribusiness firms in Ghana and abroad trust Ntrakwah & Co. for every aspect of corporate law advice and legal assistance. Ntrakwah & Co. speaks the language of the Ghanaian business and brings its agribusiness experience to the table.
From major litigation to the finest details of land transactions, Ntrakwah & Co. is happy to be your partner for agribusiness in Ghana.
Trust the Foremost Ghanaian Lawyers
All four of our partners share their expertise in every aspect of Ghanaian law related to agriculture:
- Negotiating and executing farming land lease agreements
- Advice and compliance services for listing on the Ghanaian Stock Exchange
- Advisory work in the setting up of the Ghana Commodities Exchange
- Trademark registration and litigation
- Transactional support for agricultural projects, including the drafting and reviewing of contracts between local producers and foreign buyers
- Drafting and reviewing joint venture agreements
- Advisory services for credit facilities, financing lines of credit, warehouse receipt systems and many other functions
- Representing clients in court
- General company secretarial work such as drafting of minutes, filing of various forms at the Registrar General’s Department; and ensuring compliance with Ghana’s companies Act