Resolving business matters through arbitration is vital to your company’s success, and Ntrakwah & Co. is among the most experienced international arbitration lawyers in West Africa.
International Arbitration Practice
Ntrakwah & Co. is an arbitration law firm—undertaking every significant role in international business arbitration, for both domestic and international commercial clients:
- Acting as counsel for both claimants and respondents
- Acting as arbitrators in commercial arbitration
- Acting as expert witnesses
- Enforcing arbitral awards
- Providing various legal opinions on arbitration and related issues
LCIA Arbitrators and ICC Lawyers
We offer extensive experience at the London Court of International Arbitration, one of the most popular international arbitration courts in the world. And we’ve helped settle commercial business disputes at the Court of International Commercial Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce.
In collaboration with Singapore colleagues, we’ve also overseen institutional arbitrations at the SIAC (Singapore International Arbitration Centre) and Ghana Arbitration Centre, among others.
Commercial Arbitration Law Is Our Forte
Our partners have worked with the most distinguished arbitration courts and organisations in Europe, Asia and Africa:
- Felix Ntrakwah is a widely respected international arbitrator, having served as an alternate member of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Court of International Commercial Arbitration in Paris. He is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, London.